Insurance and Billing
At the time of your visit, patients need to provide our office with the correct insurance information, including your insurance card to be copied. We will perform courtesy billing for you, provided you have given us all pertinent billing information.
Your insurance coverage is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Financial responsibility rests with the patient for deductibles, co-insurance and non-covered services. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We also offer the option to pay bills online. With our online bill pay option, you can securely make a payment for your service online with no hassles.Pay Bill Online
You may receive a separate bill for pathology. When procedures are performed, a biopsy specimen may be sent to a lab to be analyzed. The fee for this is a separate charge from your office services. Your payment for this lab service should be sent directly to the lab.
Please don’t hesitate us to call us with any insurance or billing questions: (915) 544-5000. Our staff is eager to address any questions or concerns you may have.
Our contracted insurance plans include:
- Advantage Care: PPO, EPO
- Aetna: PPO, HMO, POS
- BCBS NM: HMO, POS, PPO
- BCBS TX: PPO, POS, HMO Blue
- Beech Street
- Cigna: PPO, Flex Care
- Consolidated Association: RR Employees
- El Paso First Health: Group Health, CHIP, Medicaid STAR
- Elder (Bravo) Health of TX: Medicare Advantage
- First Health/Coventry
- Great West/One Health
- Health Management Network
- Health Smart
- Humana/ChoiceCare: PPO, HMO
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plan
- Lovelace: HMO, PPO, Gatekeeper, SCI
- Med Care Ref Group
- Medicare Complete/Ovation
- Molina Health Care (Medicare and Medicaid plans)
- Pinnacle IPA: PPO, Medicare HMO
- Presbyterian Health: All Products (except Medicare)
- QTC Medical Group
- Superior: Medicaid (Star, Star+)
- Texas DARS
- Texas True Choice
- Three Rivers
- TriCare (BCBS)
- Tri-State: PPO, HMO, Medicare
- TX Community Care: Medicare Advantage/HMO Unicare
- United Health Care (PacifiCare): HMO, PPO
- United Health Care (Secure Horizons): Medicare Advantage
- United Ysleta Del Pueblo
The Cost of Your Procedure
Because you are responsible for costs for covered healthcare services until you reach your deductible, you should comparison shop if you elect to have a nonemergency procedure.
You can use tools like Healthcare Bluebook and the Medicare Procedure Price Lookup (for Medicare patients). Many health insurance websites also provide information on where to find in-network services.
A High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is a plan with a higher deductible than a traditional health insurance plan.
A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) can be a wise way to save money on health insurance and take a proactive role in your healthcare.
Health insurance is an agreement between you and an insurance company of your choosing.